Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Some recent letters

Dear Mum

Thank you for being the calming voice of reason in my Tuesday. You strip my soul of any glued on yuck and make me feel cleansed again. Like a newborn babe, forgiven before you sin. I am glad we are partnered as mother and daughter as it works well. We blend like flour, eggs and milk to make the most wonderful cake, and you know how much I dig cake.

Love Fi
____________________

Dear MR Eggplant Parmesan

Thank you for filling me full of goodness and for getting along with the snowpeas so well. Twas truely a feast and my belly is hungover.

Love Fi
____________________

Dear Brain

Thank you for allowing me to understand such complex science and approach experimental design with such ease. I am blessed to have the best grey matter. I should treat you better. In 2011 I promise to sleep more, drink less and think happier thoughts. On a side note I think our biochemistry theory needs improvement but leave it to me, I am on it like Donky kong.

Love Fi
____________________

Dear Badboy

Thank you for being the biggest idiot I have ever met and making me think I suck. Infact it turns out I do not and am pretty cool actually. Check it.

Love Fi
____________________

Dear Courage

Thank you for joining me on my journey through life. I waited a while for you and it was worth it. Here is to making great leaps into all the known and unknown. Here is to having a heart of a lion.

Love Fi
____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment